Friday 24 April 2015

Where have all the soldiers gone?

www.gallipolitour.com
It's almost ANZAC Day again and I've seen quite a few of them over the years.  I wholeheartedly believe in honoring our lost soldiers, airmen and Navy personnel for at one time in my life I too was in the army (I was also very young and naive).  The thing that disturbs me the most is the blatant commercialization and glorification of war and long-lost battles, and I'm sure most people who have gone to war would agree.  However the media saturates us at every angle of the great war and the RSL and Government denounce anyone who says anything against it or uses its logos without paying for it. Too many wars have been fought over King, country and religion but we still do the same!  Ask the mothers who gave birth to the children who went to war (Gods children) what they think about it. 

The other thing that got to me was at Easter not one religious movie or story of Christ's journey was aired on television.  The younger generations would most likely only know this time as a holiday rather than its true meaning.  In my generation it was shown right through the Easter holidays and we celebrated Jesus' story of peace and love.  Believe me, I'm not a religious person I am more spiritually based, but I believe all things we have faith in should be told and not forgotten. 

So on ANZAC Day say a prayer for the lost soldiers who did not have the chance to live a full life and ask for a world peace day to be celebrated instead.  LOVE IS THE ANSWER NOT WAR!

www.maxcoppa.com
www.facebook.com/maxcoppapsychic

No comments:

Post a Comment